IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1098 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well.... First update in a long time. The rims are going on friday finally :). I purchased Falken Azenis rt-615's to go along with them!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Also decided to purchase a catback... Choose the Maddad Whisper catback, and high-flow midpipe. Will have pictures when they arrive. Also decided to upgrade the headunit. Ordered the Alpine 9857 :)

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Also... installed the JDM Shifter trim & boot along with my Kartboy Short shifter and bushings. Love the crisp short shifts, and lack of vagueness like the stock shifter! The JDM shift & trim is planned to be joined with the full s203/s204 Interior trim to compliment the interior when they are shipped. Will post pics up by friday :D

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Wow, tons of great mods coming in!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
sorry for lack of updates... Have been quite busy. I still need to purchase a digital camera as I can't currently post pictures of the rims... Will have them on though for my June 3rd tune so whoever's there...

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
added in a comprehensive modlist on the 1st post of the thread. A bunch of stuff has changed since my last updates as reflected by the list... desperately need to invest in a camera (Used sister's camera on old photos... tough to get a hold of). Will have to get this tune over with first though. :)

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Well with all these requests... I need to go find a camera now!... Soon enough :)

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Still no camera.... but new news on the actual RIMS. I was able to source out the actual STi centercaps that should fit these RIMS. Normally the centercaps that say "STi" are too small to fit the RE's... according to others who have tried. ex:

·
Registered
583 Posts
BBS RE's.

When u gonna put them on and take pictures of them? I plan on getting the same ones 19X8.5 on my '05 OBP STi!!!!

Keep us posted,
Monarch

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I'm aiming for sometime this week. My sister has a digital camera with her up at the lake, but doesn't have a PC USB coord with her. As soon as I get home this week they will be posted :)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
JJ18Sniper said:
Still no camera.... but new news on the actual RIMS. I was able to source out the actual STi centercaps that should fit these RIMS. Normally the centercaps that say "STi" are too small to fit the RE's... according to others who have tried. ex:
TELL ME MORE! Where, how much, ect...since I was the one who tried and failed. :(

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
DubyaSTi said:
TELL ME MORE! Where, how much, ect...since I was the one who tried and failed. :(
Sorry to disapoint you Dubya, but I had them shipped to me... and no dice. They are in fact larger then the ones that you attempted, but still are too small :(

Had them shipped back for a refund... they said if they come across larger ones they will contact me.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Update regarding the camera situation.... going to borrow a camera at some point tomorrow or this weekend. Need to wash the car in the meantime :)

21 - 40 of 1098 Posts