IW STi Forum banner

1081 - 1098 of 1098 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,082
Installed 2015 home-link mirror that has red LED's along with the camlock to wedge adapter to make it work for my model. It was a surprisingly straightforward install. The wire cover for the windshield was too long for my 2005 so I am getting the shorter stem sent to finish it off.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Post up some pics lazy!!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,084
Doesn't Pro Driven Auto still do the red LED mods????
I emailed Pro Driven Auto twice and haven't heard back. Not sure if they're still in business.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,085
Keeping my eye on the Feal suspension fixed perch struts, if reviews go well I'll be jumping on them in the early batch orders.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRINGING IT TO YOUR ATTENTION~! And make some freaking time for us to chill you Goomba Scaligook!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,087
YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRINGING IT TO YOUR ATTENTION~! And make some freaking time for us to chill you Goomba Scaligook!
You're 0-3 on the last three attempts sir.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Last year doesn't count! And I still have to INSTALL a part on your car!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,089
My hella horns are shot... ordered a new version from Subimods.

Hella Supertone Horn Combo with Subimods Bracket and V2 Wiring Harness 2002-2014 WRX / STI

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,090
Had to replace my battery again... will be ordering a new IAG battery tie down and possibly their dipstick otherwise nothing new here!

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
You install the Hella Horns yet?

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,093
2 years since my last update!

I finally pulled the trigger on purchasing Ohlins fixed perch struts... rebuilt by Feal.
-Considering replacing my JDM pinks with RCE blacks

I have a few things that have queued up that will be also installed at EFI in near future...

-Hella Supertone Horn Combo with Subimods Bracket and V2 Wiring Harness (replace old horn)
-Beatrush Aluminum UnderPanel
-IAG Red Air Oil Separator Street Series (AOS)

I'm still debating if I'll pull the trigger on the Killer B Motorsport Dual Washer/Coolant Reservoir

Beyond that... I think it'll be down to maintenance going forward.
-The Oswald Subframe may fall into my "maintenance" category as the subframe is showing it's age.

·
Super Moderator
10,688 Posts
How many miles on it now?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
2 years since my last update!

I finally pulled the trigger on purchasing Ohlins fixed perch struts... rebuilt by Feal.
-Considering replacing my JDM pinks with RCE blacks

I have a few things that have queued up that will be also installed at EFI in near future...

-Hella Supertone Horn Combo with Subimods Bracket and V2 Wiring Harness (replace old horn)
-Beatrush Aluminum UnderPanel
-IAG Red Air Oil Separator Street Series (AOS)

I'm still debating if I'll pull the trigger on the Killer B Motorsport Dual Washer/Coolant Reservoir

Beyond that... I think it'll be down to maintenance going forward.
-The Oswald Subframe may fall into my "maintenance" category as the subframe is showing it's age.
Oswald brace will make a BIG improvement on how the front end feels.
Infact, from that list, if it was me, I would do suspension, Oswald and AOS as first priority.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,096 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,097
Oswald brace will make a BIG improvement on how the front end feels.
Infact, from that list, if it was me, I would do suspension, Oswald and AOS as first priority.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll have to start saving for the Oswald piece, glad to hear its a difference maker.

I'm anticipating the Ohlins/AOS purchase + installation will likely cover my short-term budget.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Thanks for the feedback! I'll have to start saving for the Oswald piece, glad to hear its a difference maker.

I'm anticipating the Ohlins/AOS purchase + installation will likely cover my short-term budget.
Ohlins and AOS are bigger and more important upgrades I agree. I'd argue you will notice the Oswald brace when you have good suspension and new bushings.

1081 - 1098 of 1098 Posts