IW STi Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
thanks. I have the basic je's and manley h stuff in mine. but since mine is a street car I didn't do much more than a refresh and valve job and mild porting with the heads.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
Full Spectrum Performance uprights about to go on the car. They will correct geometry, add adjustability and save six pounds per side! Finish is tumbled and clear grade 3 hard anodize. Highly recommend if you race and your car is lowered!
upright.jpg

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Yes. The parts have a bit of a titanium look to them; a flat titanium finish. Excellent quality of work on them.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Since I just put aluminum uprights on my '08 STI from Full Spectrum Performance, soI thought I'd do a review or rehash of my suspension geometry and setup. I still don't have the rear geometry dealt with properly, since I'm lowered over an inch, even though I have all of Whitelines products back there. I run 285's on 35 or 38 ET 10.5 rims and no flares.
MCS two-ways and 24mm sway bars. 11K/14K springs.
My setup may change with the new uprights, but this is what has worked for me in the most recent past:
I run 6+ degrees caster and -3.2 camber, 0 toe in the front, -2.3 rear camber and 0 to minor toe out in the rear. I dialed mine in using a tire temp meter and wear observations. Occasionally I can hit 1.5 G's lateral and 1.3 consistently (with the previous stock uprights setup). The new setup is untested.
I am a convert to SuperPro components as I've used it extensively on the '07 track car I'm building with TSS Fab everything underneath. It's lowered properly...

81 - 85 of 85 Posts