IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zero Point Industries is proud to release it's newest product line for the STI.

Turbo Backs
Up pipes
Top mount intercooler upgrades

The turbo backs are t-304 polished stainless. These are some of the lightest turbo backs on the market weighing in at under 26 pounds for a complete system. They are 3" cnc mandrel bent and tig welded for accuracy. They use a slip fit design to ensure a leak free fit and optimal flow. The pipe at no point is ever less than 3". These product will all be released at SEMA next week. We are offering special wholesale and retail pricing now

The 2.5" uppipe are polished stainless weighing in at less than 4 pounds.

The top mounts our Spearco cores with our design that are direct bolt in's to the factory location. These units are aprrox. 40% mor efficent than stock due to their deeper core design.

Prices:

Retail

Turbo Backs $1250.00 Special pre sema pricing $875.00
Uppipes Retail $225.00 Pre Sema $175.00
Top Mount $900.00 Pre Sema $775.00

whole Sale pricing please email [email protected]
any sales questions please email [email protected]

or you can always call at 502-371-RACE

will post pics shortly can be seen now in the gallery section of our website www.zeropointindustries.net

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We will be offering a couple of people on the board our products at a very very discounted rate. If you are interested please email or post up. We have a trubo kit in development and some other items. We would liek some of you to get our parts on your car and let everybody knwo what you think.

So if you have a substantional amount of post then you qualify!!!

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
website looks good ... might be interested

·
Registered
317 Posts
does 40 something posts qualify for this discounted pricing?!

I'm looking for a TBE for my STi and a larger TMIC. I'm located in the Bay Area and am happy to dyno test at Vishnu or some other dyno in the area out here.

Car is a new 2005:

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
i like the white, atc

·
Chuck taught me everything I know
504 Posts
zpiracing said:
We will be offering a couple of people on the board our products at a very very discounted rate. If you are interested please email or post up. We have a trubo kit in development and some other items. We would liek some of you to get our parts on your car and let everybody knwo what you think.

So if you have a substantional amount of post then you qualify!!!
Please PM me with your very very discounted rates.

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here it is. We will give 4 people on the board these exhaust cheap.

You must be involved on the board and in the community to qualify we would like to find someone close to also participate so that we would have a car other than our own to try things with.

Dealers we also have a very attractive wholesale program.

Thanks
ZPI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts