IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know what many of you are thinking. . . . "It's about F***ING time!!!!" :lol:

Haven't done much, but the few changes are quite profound:
Tein H-Tech springs on stock shocks, thanks to Peter (extended loan for installing his coilovers)
18% tint, all around. . . and 5% on the sunroof panels
Yet ANOTHER set of Prodrive PFF7s, because having them on one car just wasn't enough!
And obviously cleared turn signals up front

Planned crap:
Exhaust system, probably Greddy SP2
Short ram intake, probably the K&N
Thule rack and basket with ski/snowboard clamps & lights
SOME audio stuff, still don't know what I want to do with the blasted stock head unit, though

One of my favorite comparisons. . .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Wow, I love that color. That's one beautifil grocery-getter (no offense) :tup:

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Really looks good :) Gotta love the wag0n :D

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, guys. . . . Laurel broke up with me about six months ago. I've been to at least 3-4 of Dave's BBQs, though. :lol:

Traded-in the STi to buy the LGT (don't regret the purchase at all, but I regret the trading-in part)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Yukonart said:
Thanks, guys. . . . Laurel broke up with me about six months ago. I've been to at least 3-4 of Dave's BBQs, though. :lol:

Traded-in the STi to buy the LGT (don't regret the purchase at all, but I regret the trading-in part)

WTF??? noooo you guys were cool together! Dude that sucks! I am sorry to hear that. (I am going through the big divorce as we speak so I know how it is... ) Next BBQ at Daves you need to stay for the boat ride after .. my treat.

Did you get raped on the trade??? ouch..

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
10,384 Posts
car looks awesome yuko, and im glad your happy with it! As far as the audio goes, if your just upset about the headunit not putting out the best signal you should check out the JL audio clean sweep.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will MOST DEFINITELY stay for the boat ride at the next one. . . been meaning to, anyway. :)

Didn't get raped on the trade. I had 34,000 miles on the car (in 20 months) so I expected lower-than-usual trade-in value. And Carter gave me a great deal on the LGT so it was all good.

Yeah, well . . . crap happens. I messed-up, she called me on it, and I couldn't see the forest for the trees until she decided to end things. On the flipside, she acted quite juvenille after the breakup . . and still has a lot of growing up to do. So I guess it was for the best. Yes, we were VERY cool together, but that time has passed. Is there the possibility of a future for us after more time has passed? Possibly. That would really be up to her and what she does with her life in the meantime, though. Suffice it to say my days of mourning the relationship have long since passed. . . I just have many fond memories to reflect on, now.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've considered a few audio routes. Honestly, the stock system is far from terrible, so I'm leaving it alone for a while. I've got my 1994 GT project car to dump money into once it becomes available. Suffice it to say I have much more important mods than audio to work on with that car. ;)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Well said man but I think I need a hug now! :) I hope you guys can work it out you were always the couple we all hated to be around cause you were so friggin good together. Best of luck and see you at the next event. I love to punish people on the tube.

Yukonart said:
I will MOST DEFINITELY stay for the boat ride at the next one. . . been meaning to, anyway. :)

Didn't get raped on the trade. I had 34,000 miles on the car (in 20 months) so I expected lower-than-usual trade-in value. And Carter gave me a great deal on the LGT so it was all good.

Yeah, well . . . crap happens. I messed-up, she called me on it, and I couldn't see the forest for the trees until she decided to end things. On the flipside, she acted quite juvenille after the breakup . . and still has a lot of growing up to do. So I guess it was for the best. Yes, we were VERY cool together, but that time has passed. Is there the possibility of a future for us after more time has passed? Possibly. That would really be up to her and what she does with her life in the meantime, though. Suffice it to say my days of mourning the relationship have long since passed. . . I just have many fond memories to reflect on, now.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm down for some water sports. . . almost tried wakeboarding, and I still want to at some point!

There is no going back . . . there would be only starting over, and that's not always easy. :)

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Divorce.....the screwing you get for the screwing you got!

Yuk-that is one ghey ride you got there! j/k Beautiful color. You disappeared about the same time I came on here. You were my inspiration, man. Good luck and can't wait to see the progression of the LGT.

CB

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.