IW STi Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Interesting swap. Still doesnt make me miss my mkiv supra. It was a great car but its a nice bit over hyped. Highly interested to see this swap running though.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Interesting swap. Still doesnt make me miss my mkiv supra. It was a great car but its a nice bit over hyped. Highly interested to see this swap running though.
Cost effective idk about that lol but power and longevity I could agree on

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

clamped it on with vice grips gotta modify the manifold a little bit to make it fit but you get the idea lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

Yes it's finally off the lift

No its not running lol

But we revamped and finished up the front crossmember and made axle spacers and everything seems good to go on that end atleast and gladly my meisters still fit lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
We worked all night and did some stuff and things to get it presentable for wicked bro meat. So if anyone's going and wants to see this turd I'll be with my homies in the BrenTuning booth.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

WBM was a good times was cool to see her out of the shop for a day and met a bunch of peoples from the forum and got some wild evaluations on the car lol

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
This is the first thread I found when I decided to venture beyond my comfort zone of GD builds today. I'm glad it happened this way.

Awesome swap, I'll be keeping up!

·
Registered
228 Posts
This is the first thread I found when I decided to venture beyond my comfort zone of GD builds today. I'm glad it happened this way.

Awesome swap, I'll be keeping up!
thanks man

havnt updated in a while but it was finished and made it to ocmd then back and tuned and it got up to 655whp before the oil pump took a shit lol shoulda did over 700 on pump easy but now were taking it back apart to finish some stuff and see what kinda damage happened internally hopefully not much lol:rofl:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts