IW STi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Poor Speed Racer
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet Another Install Day Thread :)

Alright guys, with the AR Fab doing the Dyno day the 22nd, i was thinking a last minute install day the day before (21st)?

what do you all think?? Odds are I'll be installing a transmission into the race car, short shift kit AND a strut bar... on the 944.. so even if you DONT have anything to install you can still come over and help me :D

what do you all think?

·
Poor Speed Racer
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kts262 said:
Nice avatar pic. :)

Can we swap trunks on the 21st? If so I'll be there. ;)

I maybe be there. It all depends on if I can stop my streak of weekend benders or not. Right now the smart money is on now. :)/:(/;)
thanks, got the pic this weekend :)

as for the swap, after seeing a stock STi wing, i donno that i could ever go back to that huge thing.

·
Registered
12,544 Posts
spazegun2213 said:
Yet Another Install Day Thread :)

Alright guys, with the AR Fab doing the Dyno day the 22nd, i was thinking a last minute install day the day before (21st)?

what do you all think?? Odds are I'll be installing a transmission into the race car, short shift kit AND a strut bar... on the 944.. so even if you DONT have anything to install you can still come over and help me :D

what do you all think?
Come on Ross keep up with the thread :rolleyes: , the Dyno day was changed to the following weekend. Still a great idea, if I had my ride. Be happy to support ya in beer drinking. F' it lets just go out to AR Fri and spend the weekend out there, then we can hit the fine "gentlemen establishments" in WV, highly recomended by the AR Staff :D

·
Poor Speed Racer
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PigsSTi said:
Come on Ross keep up with the thread :rolleyes: , the Dyno day was changed to the following weekend. Still a great idea, if I had my ride. Be happy to support ya in beer drinking. F' it lets just go out to AR Fri and spend the weekend out there, then we can hit the fine "gentlemen establishments" in WV, highly recomended by the AR Staff :D
WHAT!!! no way (runs to check thread)..

****!!!!! ok.. well then... i need to move my tint appointment to this weekend then.

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
i won't be able to do it this weekend (its parents weekend and i have to show my dad around DC). But im up for something next weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts