IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up? my names tom, im from mahopac ny, but i live in bethel ct right now. i have a 07 satin white STi that i bought in june of 07 but before i bought the STi i had a trailblazer ss and a colorado xtreme.

here are my mods to date

Performace:
Cobb ap v2 stg 1
Espelir JGT500 cbe
factory short shifter
K&N drop in filter

Suspension:
Carlabs X-brace

Exterior:
18x8.5 +45 gram light 57f wrapped in 235 40r 18 re11s
oem fogs with yellow bulbs and yellow overlays
20% tint
jdm rain visors
05 tails with blue bat mobile overlays
painted headlights
ra stripe
Hella supertones
S204 replica lip
RB320 grille
painted front emblem red
black vinyl roof

Interior:
jdm spec c front seats
wrx black back seat
wrx black door cards
limited STi black carpet
black sti floor mats
jdm s204 dash
jdm red hazard button
oem boost gauge

Sitting in my room waiting to be installed:
Stromung divorced cermanic coated downpipe
Maddad 3rd cat delete
Cobb shifter bushing
wingless trunk
wrx 3rd brake light
05 spats
bc coilovers

And heres the pics:

let me know what you think. ill fix this up a lil more when i get a chance to take more pics. i threw this together quick because im bored :)

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Re: xtreme's swp STi

^^ nice ride man, id like to check it out sometime. im often in Bethel cause i live in Danbury. I also go to meets in Mahopac with the westchester crew....

See you around man!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Re: xtreme's swp STi

ok so i havent really posted in this since i made it so, i figured id post some new pics up since i was just down in south carolina and took some pics down there. also look for some updates soon, i have a ton of crap i need to put on, aka wingless trunk, spats, downpipe, intake, tune, suspension etc etc. so i should be updating it again soon.

thanks for looking
South Carolina:

random:

and heres 3 crappy pics taken with my cell phone

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: xtreme's swp STi (spec c's, works, etc)

so i went to the track today to see how fast i could go, and my best of the day was a 14.047 at 101. it kinda sucked bc it was 95 degrees and 63% humidity, i was sweating just standing by my car in between runs :( but overall i was pretty pleased, it was my 1st time at the track ever in any of my cars so i still have alot of improvement to do, but i was getting better with every run. i will go again soon to see if i can get into the 13s

·
Registered
507 Posts

Looks good and the interior is :censored: hot.:)

So where did you snag those seats?

·
Registered
62 Posts

Nice car man, SWP FTW! Love what youve done to the interior, its the look i want to achieve. How are the spec c seats compared to the stockers (cause the stock seats blow)?

You still around Bethel? I live in Danbury, hope to see you around.

P.S. Did you by chance post in the danbury thread on NASIOC?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

thanks man. yeah the spec cs r amazing compared to the stockers.. they support u soo much better. and yeah im still in bethel and yeah keep an eye out for me, im usually out on the weekends chillin with my friends.. and nah i didnt post in the danbury thread, ive posted in the westchester thread a few times. i have a buddy here in bethel too that has a limited, u may have seen him around.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts