IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preferably the San Antonio area, but I'm willing to drive depending on how far away a person is. I'd like a wingless WRB trunk in mint condition. My WRB STi trunk is only 5 months old (got a new back in October due to vandalism) has been claybarred several times and currently has seven coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on it, is always garaged when not driven (and it's not a daily driver at the moment), and the trunk and wing are both flawless (no ding, scratches, etc.). I've included a couple of pics of the trunk and wing.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Interesting, taking the wing off is a big change, gotta post some pics if anyone is willing to trade.

·
Registered
580 Posts
oh, oh, and then you're getting this right?

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ Oh my gosh, that is so incredibly hot. What is that, a mime's spoiler and some kind of chargespeed kit? I love it.

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ESsTeAEyEe said:
SVT-
Im sure you will have a trader soon, WRB is popular...try the Nasioc forum.
I am.

·
Indiatr0n in yo IWDPL
8,577 Posts
OKflyswatter said:
Who sells these and how much do they cost. Most wingless trunks look a little naked but I like the look with that Mines spoiler.
Not sure, wdb might be the one to ask.

Hey SVT have you posted this on Nabisco? You'll probably get a WRX or RS owner easier that way...

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ Yep, no takers yet. I think it's harder to get a wingless trunk than it is to get a trunk with STi spoiler.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yea I found that picture in a post here recently, I forget who posted it...

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Closed due to cross-posting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.