IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, I'm a long time lurker on this forum..... unfortunately however...

I have come to the decision that I should sell my car. This isn't easy for me, but it's what needs to happen.

2006 with about 11,000 miles on it. Has had 3 oil changes done by Emich Subaru, all work (including warrenty work) has been done at Emich.

The car is in mint condition. Blue with silver wheels, currently Wingless; however I do have the factory trunk lid with the factory spoiler in storage. Would include that with the car so the buyer can go wing'd or wingless as much as they want.

Starting the price high - Feel free to make reasonable offers. Since this is a private sale - you won't have to deal with paying sales tax like I did when I bought it.

$28,500

comes with the short shift, home link, factory sub & factory security system with shock sensor.

edit to add:
I'm in Tucson, Arizona

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JustinH said:
well... you still have to pay tax when you buy the car, even if its a private sale. Put up some pics .. bump

Not in Arizona :)

If it's private sale to private sale... the only "tax" you pay is when you register it for a year.

I don't have any pics just yet, but when it gets it's bath this weekend, I'll post some up.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm having some major trouble with my digital camera.... I should be able to borrow one from my mom next weekend when I visit her.

However it looks like an STi without a rear spoiler (however I have the factory spoiler & trunk lid available to those who want it). Also, all the STi Badges (3 on the front, 2 on the side and one on the rear) have been removed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.