IW STi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on Craigslist this morning. What do you guys think. I call BS. I emailed him and am awaiting a reply.
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/car/199902856.html
2006 STI for $8000
2006 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI 300HP- Only $8000US !!! The price I want to obtain for my car is $8000US. No negotiations! No Trades! If you have the $8000US cash and want the car, e-mail me at: [email protected] and we have a deal. If you want more photos, also email me at [email protected] , i have plenty! Here is a beautiful example of a just like brand new 2006 Subaru WRX STI. This 1 owner STI is fully equipped with all options , 6 disc cd changer , intercooler sprayer , optional short throw shifter , adjustable differential , power windows , locks , mirrors etc.... . The 2.5L 300 horsepower engine in the STI is legendary for it's performance and reliability. This STI is in absolute excellent condition inside and out , JUST LIKE BRAND NEW , WITH THE FULL REMAINDER OF IT'S FACTORY BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY GOOD UNTIL AUGUST 2008 OR 36,000 MILES!!!. Features: Air Conditioning,Climate Control System,Dual Zone Electronic Climate Control System,Sport Seats,Rear Spoiler,Digital Information ,Power Steering,Power Windows,Power Locks,Power Mirrors,Security System,Keyless Entry,Anti-Lock Brakes,Driver's Air Bag,Passenger Air Bag,Side Air Bags,Fog Lights,Leather Steering Wheel,Leather Gear Shifter,Factory System,AM/FM,CD Player,CD Changer.

·
Registered
357 Posts
It is a scam.

I have seen this before.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
no offense man, but you have got to be kidding me, what a joke, you have to be real careful, before you get ripped off badly

·
Registered
357 Posts
evilSTi7 said:
no dummy, Western Union! :lol:
Only if you are importing it from nigeria.... Those nigerians are very honest :rolleyes:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He called back and I told him that i was calling from the US Department of Commerce in regards to the vehicle he had for sale. He imediatley said "No I dont have a car for sale and hung up!

·
Registered
357 Posts
f1sprint said:
He called back and I told him that i was calling from the US Department of Commerce in regards to the vehicle he had for sale. He imediatley said "No I dont have a car for sale and hung up!

HA!

WHAT A JERK!

:lol:

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
f1sprint said:

bwahahahahaha, friggen awesome :tup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
ive seena cheated on wife sell the husbands car before he got home from a weekend trip. sold real cheap too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts