IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy is in need of a larger topmount intercooler for his STi. Does anyone have one for sale. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
i have a txs tmic for sale, but it will require the use of a wrx y-pipe. it's been polished and has the sti logo sprayed on it. only about 3k miles on it.

i have more pics if needed. pm me if he's interested.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
lokutus1 said:
i have a txs tmic for sale, but it will require the use of a wrx y-pipe. it's been polished and has the sti logo sprayed on it. only about 3k miles on it.

i have more pics if needed. pm me if he's interested.

What modifications does it require to the engine bay to fit an STi?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
i'm selling because i went w/ a spearco instead. the mounting locations line up with that of a oem sti tmic. the only thing needed is a wrx y-pipe because the inlets are slightly offset. this tmic was for a 02-04+wrx. i'm just lazy and didn't want to go buy a wrx pipe. i also like the solid sti pipe. what you could do is get a wrx pipe and replace the middle plastic portion w/ a aftermarket silicone y-pipe. i'm selling for $500 shipped.

·
Registered
35 Posts
got my stock sti tmic. changed stock 2 greddy frontmount and just sitting around if your interested. 760 668 6161 ask for andy. give me a price and well go from there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.