Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver STi owners for a trunk swap+$$$ with WRX

Hi - Just wanted to throw it out there that I'm looking to swap trunks (et al.) with a silver STi owner. I have an '02 WRX in PSM, and my trunk is flawless. I have removed the "SUBARU" but the "Impreza" & "WRX" badge are still on there- I have no interest in keeping the badges, so I'd even take em off and give them to you!

I do have the "factory" spoiler installed with the rear brake light, but I am also wiling to trade the 3rd brake light above the rear seats and swap the deck/carpet as it's pretty easy. Shouldn't take more than about 1.5 hrs, and I can bring all the tools necessary and drive to wherever you want.

I'm also (obviously) willing to pay cash in addition to the swap, and I might be paying more than you think, so if you're interested, please email me: [email protected] I live north of Philadelphia, PA, and am willing to drive to most of the surrounding states - NY, NJ, DE, MD, VA, NC, OH, to name a few.

thanks!
Kyle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Kyle, drop me a line... [email protected]

I live about 1 1/2 hours from Philadelphia (North) in Pottsville, PA. I just bought a 04 WRX STI. (Silver) The car has 35 miles on it and the wing is just a little much for me.

I would consider making some sort of deal. If you are interested, drop me a line. Thanks, Chad

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to update this to say that I have since gone the route of the WRC replica wing which I am thrilled with thus far. Thanks to those that emailed me with interest in swapping - I'm sure there are a LOT of folks out there, and this has to be the best way to meet up with each other!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.