IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O man did i search and search :mad: :mad: . . . i cant find it anywhere if u know were i can find one or if any of you want to sell leme know :p , and they dont make a difference if i have 2003 wrx right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
bump for a kid who needs a bypass valve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
How much you willing to pay?:lol: I might be able to find one in my garage somewhere and I think it comes with the recirculating tube aswell.

Ron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BLUE STINGER said:
How much you willing to pay?:lol: I might be able to find one in my garage somewhere and I think it comes with the recirculating tube aswell.

Ron
. . . recirculating . . . isnt it already like that . . . my car came with the hks ssqv , so i dont know whats going on haha i need to put my stock one back on so that it works fine with my cobb ap going to stage 2 soon :rolleyes: . . . um i dont really know about the price it depends on how much it was used and what condition its in :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
Garo666 said:
. . . recirculating . . . isnt it already like that . . . my car came with the hks ssqv , so i dont know whats going on haha i need to put my stock one back on so that it works fine with my cobb ap going to stage 2 soon :rolleyes: . . . um i dont really know about the price it depends on how much it was used and what condition its in :p
First I gotta find it so I can take a look at it, I think it's a v7 jdm sti bov cause it came off of my v7 tmic. I'll let you know if I can find it, if not good luck with the find.:( Yes it's recirculating but I'm referring to the recirculating tube that's screwed on the bov, so if that's not on the bov you can't recirculate it back to the tubo inlet hence the rich between shifts you are now experiencing with your hks bov.

Ron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BLUE STINGER said:
First I gotta find it so I can take a look at it, I think it's a v7 jdm sti bov cause it came off of my v7 tmic. I'll let you know if I can find it, if not good luck with the find.:( Yes it's recirculating but I'm referring to the recirculating tube that's screwed on the bov, so if that's not on the bov you can't recirculate it back to the tubo inlet hence the rich between shifts you are now experiencing with your hks bov.

Ron
o ok . . . um if i get a recirculating fitting for my hks will that help in not running rich in between shifts? :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
Garo666 said:
o ok . . . um if i get a recirculating fitting for my hks will that help in not running rich in between shifts? :p

Yes, it should help, but I don't know if the recirculating fitting on the hks bov will work with a tmic. I've made it fit with my perrin fmic in the past, but I have never tried it with a tmic. So far no stock bov.:( Also when you recirculate the hks bov, the high pitch whistle sound it emits will no longer be noticeable. Instead, it will sound more like a turkey.:)

Ron
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top