IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i want to go wingless... any1 in NJ want to swap there crystal gray wingless trunk for my sti trunk? PM ME asap

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just changed it... anyone want to swap a wingless CGM trunk for my sti trunk?? straight up trade

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
u should try nasioc or club wrx

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
CGM is too hard to come by from my experience. I just opted to buy a new one and get it painted. Luckly I was able to trade my tuning services for the body work. You may want to look into purchasing a new OEM one, they run about $270 and then paint depends on the shop. Good luck.

·
Banned
8,226 Posts
Good Luck man. Only reason why I found this to be the better choice (straight up trade) is because you are both getting what you want, and its MUCH easier then finding some RS owner that wants to pay out of pocket for a large wing.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gonna take a while to buy a new one lol but till i get to that point i can keep bumping the thread and hope some1 will trade

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I was actually able to get one from my body guy one day later (I suppose from some local dealer) and tuned his car while he painted the next day. If your willing to travel to VA hypnotik on nabisco is the man for the job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.