IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 2004-2007 STI in stock (or close to, but no tune) conditon! Will buy from anywhere in US but i am in CT! Under 130k miles please
Christian

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
See BAT auction

BAT

Reactions: CHESTYC

·
Registered
2006 Subaru STi
296 Posts
OOH thanks for pointing out the website. Total Duh moment for me...i keep hearing about BAT, yet i never bothered to go look LOL

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No actually I’d rather buy directly from the seller like I’ve done with every other classic car I own. You guys think every car goes through bat?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey mate, I have a 2007 wrb wrx (sorry not sti). Has 102k miles just got new headlights (headlights not included in pic because it rained and havent installed them yet), and new michelin pilot sport a/s last week. Timing belt and water pump done at 96k. Car is completely stock aside from lowering springs and ultralegerra rims. I wasn't planning on selling but for the right price id do just about anything! lol. Its been a southern car all its life (Im from virginia), so rust is non-existent.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$1,000 dollar finders fee for whoever can get me in touch ( as long as I get the car) with a low mileage car as I mentioned above

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
I have a Crystal Grey Metallic, 2007 with right at 100K. It is a stock body and essentially a stock interior. Never been damaged. It is on an AP and has a 380 HP tune by EFI Logics. Right now I am rebuilding the engine as the SB that came with it was poorly built. It has nice suspension mods and is on coilovers. I recently went through the car and was used briefly as my DD in the summer. We can go over everything by PM/email. I have a list if you want.
There's nothing about the car that can't be put back to stock. I actually have a second, identical car with 38K on it. It too is in great shape, but its suspension is heavily modified with all TSS Fab subframes. It too could be easily restored to stock. I have all the stock parts for both cars. I am building it to be a track car. It's engine is here too, but not assembled. All work done by Larry's.
I would consider selling any or all, but I'm not needing to sell either. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
I am just outside of New Haven.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you missed two just since your orriginal post - or are you another troll generating traffic . . .
I did NOT miss any since my last post. I am looking for a 2004-2007 STI with mileage under 10k...under 5k if possible.
Couple things
1: I am a collector, Not a troll.
2: You have very little knowledge of how collectors acquire cars. Buying from auction is usually not the best way to do it...but if a ultra low mileage one comes up then I will try.
3: I didn't bid on the black 10k mileage one on BAT because at the time I was working on a 2004 JBP/GOLD that was still in delivery condition with delivery mileage (160) that i only lost due to a local snapping it before i could. It was in canada
4: I would rather you just move along if you have nothing to say that is beneficial to either of us. Have a wonderful holiday

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
sometime around 2 months ago

Looking for a 2004-2007 STI in stock (or close to, but no tune) conditon! Will buy from anywhere in US but i am in CT! Under 130k miles please
Christian
12/11/20

I did NOT miss any since my last post. I am looking for a 2004-2007 STI with mileage under 10k...under 5k if possible.
Couple things

• Your requirements have changed which you had not informed us.
  • My fully appropriate posts were on the mark for the information you posted at the time.

1: I am a collector, Not a troll.
2: You have very little knowledge of how collectors acquire cars. Buying from auction is usually not the best way to do it...but if a ultra low mileage one comes up then I will try.
  • You are correct. I know nothing of collecting cars. I drive, mostly to work and back, and occasionally on a trip. When needed I work on em , and occasionally when it isn't exactly "needed" too :) .
  • Some of the cars bought on BAT are purchased by people that call themselves collectors. I suspect the term means different things to different people - like build here. You're posts suggest you don't even know what you're own requirements are . . .

I didn't bid on the black 10k mileage one on BAT because at the time I was working on a 2004 JBP/GOLD that was still in delivery condition with delivery mileage (160) that i only lost due to a local snapping it before i could. It was in canada
4: I would rather you just move along if you have nothing to say that is beneficial to either of us. Have a wonderful holiday
Excuses, excuses, excuses . . . . I mean working on one prevented you from buyin another?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I've put more working into this thread than you, and including good info . . . for everyone.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sometime around 2 months ago

12/11/20
I am open to a Stock all original mint STI to use for enjoyment/weekend drives with under 130k miles correct.
Specifically looking for a 5k or less car which I missed out on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a Crystal Grey Metallic, 2007 with right at 100K. It is a stock body and essentially a stock interior. Never been damaged. It is on an AP and has a 380 HP tune by EFI Logics. Right now I am rebuilding the engine as the SB that came with it was poorly built. It has nice suspension mods and is on coilovers. I recently went through the car and was used briefly as my DD in the summer. We can go over everything by PM/email. I have a list if you want.
There's nothing about the car that can't be put back to stock. I actually have a second, identical car with 38K on it. It too is in great shape, but its suspension is heavily modified with all TSS Fab subframes. It too could be easily restored to stock. I have all the stock parts for both cars. I am building it to be a track car. It's engine is here too, but not assembled. All work done by Larry's.
I would consider selling any or all, but I'm not needing to sell either. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
I am just outside of New Haven.
View attachment 61175
I am almost 100% positive that is my younger cousins friends old car - that even looks like the kids fathers workshop in the pic. If that’s the case it’s engine has been nuked and rebuilt multiple
Times.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
I am almost 100% positive that is my younger cousins friends old car - that even looks like the kids fathers workshop in the pic. If that’s the case it’s engine has been nuked and rebuilt multiple
Times.

I'm sure it is. I got it as a basket case. I guess he was street racing and blew it up. They dealt with an Ebay engine builder who supplied a SB with .010" undersized pistons in it! In other words, it was over-bored but he stuck stock-sized pistons in it. Then the father and son dealt with a less than reputable shop to finish it, put it in and tune it. I think they said it lasted less than a week. Then the SB builder gave them another SB, which I got with the car. It's what I wasted my time on building it up, putting in the car and having tuned. When running, it is a sweet car to drive and in very good shape.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts