IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy 04-07 WRB sti with 100k miles or under I live in Wisconsin but will go far. My main concern is low or no rust and will need to do leak down and compression test.

Thank you,

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have an 06 Hawkeye that has around 48,000 miles and about 9000 miles on a new built engine. It’s got about $20,000 in upgrades. Everly handling modification you could make along with a built motor, bigger turbo etc. I’ve been waiting till all the Covid stuff dies down to put it on the market. Most Work was done by Cobb in Dallas, now closed. They broke in the engine and came up with 425 hp and 415 torque to the ground on a conservative Mustang Dino. Grey with black wheels with heavy offset. I’m not selling it cheap but it’s a very fresh car with low mileage and a new engine. ( A nice aftermarket stereo also.) I was going to wait till after the first of the year to list it but I saw your post and I thought I’d go ahead and put it out there and see what people think. I live in Austin.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have an 06 Hawkeye that has around 48,000 miles and about 9000 miles on a new built engine. It’s got about $20,000 in upgrades. Everly handling modification you could make along with a built motor, bigger turbo etc. I’ve been waiting till all the Covid stuff dies down to put it on the market. Most Work was done by Cobb in Dallas, now closed. They broke in the engine and came up with 425 hp and 415 torque to the ground on a conservative Mustang Dino. Grey with black wheels with heavy offset. I’m not selling it cheap but it’s a very fresh car with low mileage and a new engine. ( A nice aftermarket stereo also.) I was going to wait till after the first of the year to list it but I saw your post and I thought I’d go ahead and put it out there and see what people think. I live in Austin.
How much you'll be asking for it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts