IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
System 450Q for the '15+ STi / WRX

The System Series by OEM Audio Plus
System Series for the WRX/STI (VA): Transform your WRX/STI into an audio experience!!

Quick Links:
Product Showcase
Step by Step Install video
O+ on Instagram
O+ on Facebook

The Promise of OEM Audio Plus:
We not only guarantee the quality and reliability of every OEM Audio Plus sound system; We are confident you will not find a better sound experience for the price. Each O+ Solution is designed from the ground up to deliver high fidelity sound reproduction without compromising the integrity of your vehicle (i.e. space, functionality, weight, performance or warranty).

We believe in sound reproduction accurate to the recording artist’s intent. Each solution is tuned specifically based on the acoustics, radio output and components of your vehicle. The moment you plug in your O+ solution you will experience our signature sound (No tinkering necessary).

Features / Specifications:

- '15-17 WRX/STI specific design and tuning
- D.I.Y. / Plug and play installation
- No splicing, drilling of holes or customization of body panels for installation.
- Optimized for all vehicle factory radios and most aftermarket options
- Vehicle factory warranty remains completely intact when installed according to instructions.

SIGNATURE TUNING

- Tuned exclusively for the vehicle acoustics of the WRX/STI (VA)
- Vehicle undergoes extensive acoustic measuring (using proprietary six microphone array)
- Every component (both stock and O+) is measured to determine the influence of the interior acoustics of the vehicle.
- Objective adjustments only go so far the final O+ sound is only achieved through extensive listening sessions amongst our sound engineers and O+ peers.
- Experience full dynamic sound reproduction from the front woofers (factory or O+) without the rattle commonly associated with the factory system.

AMPLIFICATION (2)

8 Channel 32-Bit DSP Power Amplifier
- 360 Watts RMS (Continuous / @ 2-ohms)
- Cirrus-Logic 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
- Meets all OEM standards including AEC-Q100
- OEM grade: reliable performance & operation for the life of your vehicle.
- Programed O+ Signature Sound (Experience unmatched audio the moment you plug it in)
- Clean, unadulterated, undistorted power.
- Optimization of your factory speakers - YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW WE MAKE YOUR STOCK SPEAKERS SOUND!
- Mounts underneath front passenger side seat using existing mounting locations for minimal footprint and ease of installation.

1” FRONT TWEETER
-Designed specific to 2015 WRX/STI for both accurate fitment and superior acoustic reproduction.
-Dramatically enhances music’s clarity and detail
-OEM Grade Drop-In speaker replacement (Toyota/Subaru Spec factory connector).
-Silk soft dome
-4-ohms
-50W RMS (100 Peak)
-Sensitivity 91.8 dB (1 W,1M)
-Frequency Response: 3,000-20,000 Hz
-Built-in 6db/Oct. High Pass Filter
-Neodymium Magnet Structure

QUICK-SYNC WIRING HARNESS
- Connects seamlessly to factory harness and radio
- Constructed of genuine OEM connectors (sourced from Tyco, Sumitomo and Yazaki) to ensure perfect connection and maintain 100% signal integrity every time.
- OEM Fuse Holder Assembly featuring element proof butt-connectors and built-in solder
- Weighs under 4lbs / 1.8kg

SUBWOOFER SYSTEM
- 8" Quad Voice-Coil Woofer
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Cone Woofer
- 100W RMS (200 Peak)
- Sensitivity 88.9dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 20 -1000 Hz

- WRX/STI-Specific 14 Liter Sealed Fiberglass Enclosure (Corner-Mounted)

-Weighing in at 11.1lbs / 5.05kg

- Completely Plug and Play

- Satin Black Finish

- Tailored minimalist design: All your vehicle's space, all your music's bass
-Utilizes existing trunk liner fastener locations (no drilling necessary)

DUAL SUBWOOFER OPTION
But, WAIT.. Theres more!! OEM Audio Plus will be offering a Dual Subwoofer System Option for the WRX/STI

The Dual Subwoofer System 450Q features all the components of our single subwoofer setup with the addition of our Passenger Side (RH) Subwoofer System and Dedicated Subwoofer Amplifier.

Sub Enclosure Paint Options:
- Standard Enclosure Finish (Satin Black)
- Factory Color Match Enclosure option (+$200 (1) or +$350 (2) / 14 Day Lead-time)

Compatibility:
- Subaru WRX/STI (VA)- Sedan ('15-17)

Warranty:
3 year / 36,000 Miles from the date of receipt (operational failure). All components are subject to co-exchange. We stand by the quality and functionality of all O+ systems whether install at your dealership or D.I.Y.

Shipment:
System Series pricing includes standard ground freight in the continental US ONLY. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and any International order will have additional freight charges. Shipping quote available via: [email protected]

Price:
System 450Q | Retail/MSRP: $1199 / Dual Subwoofer System 450Q +800 ($1999 Total) for additional Subwoofer System, Dedicated Amplifier and Quick-Sync Wiring Harness (+tax to California Residents)

Installation:

Where to buy:
- System Series will be available through authorized O+ dealers and directly through O+.com
- 6 Month Financing available through PayPal Credit (More Details)

Order Your System 450Q

The Uniqueness of OEM Audio Plus
We are sensitive to the way your WRX/STI is designed. The System Series line of products are designed to truly provide you with a premium listening experience; Liken to that of a properly tuned home theater or studio. We strive to provide You (our Listeners) with a level of quality, service and performance that exceeds both Your expectations and industry standards.

All components are OEM-Grade (10 Year - 100,000 Mile tested) solutions that leave your car functioning like new. We see no benefit in adding useless weight to your drive - Everything added is designed to be lightweight, compliment the balance of your vehicle and truly transform your driving experience (at least audibly):

We only design and offer products that guarantee premium quality, ease of installation and enjoyment ----- We built this product for You!

This is not aftermarket. This is beyond aftermarket. This is OEM Audio Plus.

Let us know if any questions or requests!!
Current Lead-time: 2-3 Days

Order Your System 450Q

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2015 WRX/STI Complete Sound Solution: Sub(s) + Amps + Tweeters + Plug & Play

@ClamsJager, yes! Amplifier assembly mounts under the seat using existing hardware locations and allowing access to factory threshold panels for ease of Quick-Sync Wiring Harness installation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: 2015 WRX/STI Complete Sound Solution: Sub(s) + Amps + Tweeters + Plug & Play

I did have a question. I'm kind of assuming I'm not gonna be able to afford the 500+ dual sub setup right now. Will the 2nd sub eventually be available as an upgrade package the the base system down the road?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Will the 2nd sub eventually be available as an upgrade package the the base system down the road?

Absolutely! The dual sub option will totally be available a a plug and play upgrade. Great question!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: 2015 WRX/STI Complete Sound Solution: Sub(s) + Amps + Tweeters + Plug & Play

I already have amps and speakers. Is it possible to buy just the sub enclosure?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts

i'm interested in the additional sub as well, i have the kicker sub now and it just doesn't do it for me. add me to the interested list plz.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Sign me Up!! Ready to purchase. Just Need to set up a private Demo to hear this thing first. How can I do that? I know there is a show in Fontana 21st of Sept. but if the system is available for pre-order beginning Spet Id like to hear it before thrown down that kinda cash.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Need to set up a private Demo to hear this thing first. How can I do that?

We'll ensure that there are opportunities prior or in conjunction with the Preorder to allow auditions. Unfortunately these demos will be available exclusively in Southern California. Updates to follow ?

·
Registered
98 Posts

will this work with the NON-NAV HK speakers? I have a limited w/out NAV and curious if this will work with my stock HK speakers. Which also has a sub in it already.

·
Registered
11 Posts

had a couple more questions about the system.

1. Just wondering why the choice not to go with replacement door speakers considering ive heard may people talking about how poor the stock speaker are and how big of an improvement you can get by just replacing them. And the fact that you do offer speakers with kits for other cars.

2. I am concerned with an 8" sub. In the past I've never found 8's to be enough. Now I saw a video from you guys talking about how an 8" properly engineered is plenty capable but I still have concerns in the back of my mind.

3. And finally again on the sub subject. How come the choice to offer the 500+ dual sub option for this car and not any of the others including the kit for the previous gen wrx sedan. With the 15's was it feeling like the 1 sub was lacking so a 2nd was an option you wanted to offer?

Anyways I'm super interested but have had these questions nagging at the back of my mind so trying to put them to rest.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts