IW STi Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Good Sleuthing.

I am very happy to hear about the improvements to the handling and the low end torque. DCCD will be the hot item.

"...three levels up."
Subaru deserves our applause.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I actually caught myself thinking about the white as my first choice. But I think I'll still stick with the blue.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :) :D :D :D :D :p :p 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lists in NJ, NY or PA?

It would be nice if it was at least offered as an option. It'd be an expensive option though. JPY 154,000 = $1,286.23 just for the DCCD.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I don't think we will.
1) its gonna be over a lot of the general consumers head. This is nothing like climate control or even xenon lights where most consumers know a little bit about.
2) its gonna be too expensive to repair/warranty it. Its kind of like why Mitsu wont bring the Evo8 with the AYC and ADC.

just my .02

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Antenna and wing?

I agree that they underestimate their customers, but I would imagine that we are still a small percentage of the population (us crazed sports car fanatics). Just look, for example, how many Chevrolet Cavaliers are sold each year in the US. They are crappy cars (not to hurt anyone's feelings), but people buy them b/c they are cheap...

Case in point, most consumers are clueless in terms of cars and just buy whatever they can..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts