IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i go about getting one of those. i love the STi wing but it just draws to much attention.

·
Registered
833 Posts
you have to swap trunk lids with someone or buy a new trunk lid from the dealer and have it painted,or find somebody that is selling their trunk lid...good luck:tup:

·
Registered
674 Posts
sti-liger said:
you have to swap trunk lids with someone or buy a new trunk lid from the dealer and have it painted,or find somebody that is selling their trunk lid...good luck:tup:
+1

You can't just swap wings with a WRX, if you did you'd have quite a few holes that would need filling. The STi wing is held on by about a dozen bolts whereas the WRX wing is held on by about half of that. That's why as sti-liger mentioned you need to trade the whole trunk.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
just look for wrx owner that wants a sti wing

·
Registered
710 Posts
There is a trunk trader thread over on nasioc. I found someone to trade trunks with there. You are probably not going to find someone close, so be prepared to drive someplace.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
u can also check clubwrx, nasioc etc..

·
Registered
434 Posts
Post on every wrx forum like reek said. Thats what I just did and I think I got a winner. I wanted wingless but I am having no luck. 06 wrx it is. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts