IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ESsTeAEyEe said:
yes seems like it is. Price isnt bad either!
And its a direct fit, so thats nice :)
i'll have a set of WRB STi side skirts for sale soon ;)

J.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yep. Thats the part. I had ordered these for my WRX pre-2005 when the side skirts came black...

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I'd trade for painted ones with a wrx owner. You'll get a better deal.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
yea, i did the switch as well. definitly makes the car look beefier from the side, and on an angle lookin from the front. imo.

i was able to nab a set for $60 from someone here.

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
I'm about to get some brand new WRX side skirts from them SubaruGeniuneParts.com as well, but I'm going to pay ~$50 since I will have Subie Bucks. And just so you guys know our side skirts aren't really STI side skirts anymore since the 2006+ WRX's have them as well. And what's crazy is that I checked to see if our side skirts would sell on ebay and a guy sold his used 2004 WRB side skirts for over $400.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
IMO the WRX side skirts look good on an 04-05 STi, but do not flow as well on a 06 because of the lines from the front bumper.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
allright, so the sideskirts arrived today.

one problem though...
how do i get the stock ones off without breaking anything ;)

they are secured on the underside with something that i have not seen before.

can anyone tell me how i loosed this thing ? without causing any permanent damage ;)

yes, i know, the underside of my car is dirty.

J.

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
eh it prob broke because it was so dirty allowing it to not come out freely or easily....this happens with all the stupid clips on the car.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yea. I wouldn't be too worried about losing one. I think I managed to break one with the WRX transfer but it was still intact enough to hold it in place... shh don't tell. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts