IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am currently rebuilding a 2020 WRX. The problem I have run into is that no one has OEM used headlights for this car as it has the factory LED headlights which are hard to find. The dealer wants $1700 per side for the headlights. I was thinking, can I replace the headlights with aftermarket headlights? I noticed that most aftermarket headlights say "not compatible with factory LED headlights". Is there any way to get around this? Please see links to some of the LED lamps I have considered and I appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,

Nahiyan

·
Registered
2021 WRX STi Sport-Tech
15 Posts
More expensive but you probably want to look at some more legit sources than just eBay. Example from Subispeed: SubiSpeed LED Headlights DRL and Sequential Turn Signals

You might want to confirm with them as I'm not really familiar with the differences in WRX trims, but:

Here we go. Finally a solution for Subaru vehicles that were equipped with LED headlights for model years 2018-2020. This is for you, 2018+ WRX Limited / STI owners.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help! Luckily, I was able to find a complete front-end assembly from the same trim car from the same year with headlights at an auto wrecker. This solves my problems 😅

1 - 3 of 3 Posts