IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imagine being able to take a car, turn STFTs off, and then go iron out the intake calibration! The only mess would be if the factory O2 was consistently off one direction or the other, in which case things would get learned out wonky. But imagine... turn off STFT, log a *short* drive, Excell and graph AFR vs MAF valtage when the TPS delta is 0. No more STFT noise! (of course one would turn STFT back on right afterwards).

Cobb?

PLEASE?!?!

(LS1 tuning products can do this, and we cant sit backseat to the Camaro people, CAN WE? :D )
thanks, ;)

Chris

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I had considered trying to do this once. I never tested it, but why not try setting all the cells in the Cloesd Loop TPS table to 0 and/or change the Closed Loop Vehicle Speed values?

·
Registered
622 Posts
RainMaker said:
(LS1 tuning products can do this, and we cant sit backseat to the Camaro people, CAN WE? :D )
thanks, ;)

Chris
Hondata can do it too. If you were to do this somehow you would also want to make sure that you weren't using data that was altered by tip-in or FIBET.

·
Banned
347 Posts
daemon said:
I had considered trying to do this once. I never tested it, but why not try setting all the cells in the Cloesd Loop TPS table to 0 and/or change the Closed Loop Vehicle Speed values?
You know, I never considered that... I wonder if it'd work?

·
Registered
276 Posts
We are going to update a version of the StreetTUNER software to show you all of the Short Term and Long Term learning tables which will assist many in tuning their intake calibration table.

Take care,
Christian.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Christian. said:
We are going to update a version of the StreetTUNER software to show you all of the Short Term and Long Term learning tables which will assist many in tuning their intake calibration table.

Take care,
Christian.
That would be seriously F-ing awesome. Add in a bunch of live-tunable Tip-in tables, call it "Street Tuner Pro", and I'll send you whatever money you want ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts