Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date for pricing maybe?

ITs about time that everyone realizes that Worm is a fake. The information he gave out was not accurate. He basically told everyone what they wanted to hear and expanded on what we already knew. I was one of the people that posted that it will be the 2.5 litre. None of you believed us and called us liars. You had your preciouse worm to believe. If all of you would have believed us we would have gave you more information but you were all quick to call us liars. Why give out info when all you get is called a liar? We knew the specs on the STI 2 months ago but we would have had an easier chance to convince you that aliens were coming to the earth. Basically I think this forum needs to apologize to us. US you ask? yes we all know who we are since we work together and sometimes joke around about " man did you post that last night" and " wow i cant believe they dont belive nothing we say, whats the use of this forum?"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Variouse WORM lies these are direct quotes:

"I personally have never seen a 2.5L Turbo'ed Impreza (Factory) so I can't really say what the SCI guys saw. But I'm telling you, Subaru is not going to re-invent the wheel just to give us an STi. We will get the 2.0L "

...UHH come on worm it is the 2.5 i know it sounded impossible and that everyone would believe you when you said no way to the 2.5Release date: 1st Quarter 2003
Announcement date: 3rd Quarter of 2002

Spec's: 261HP, water sprayed intercooler, 6-speed, Brembo Brakes, 17" STI specific Wheels & Tires (Gold).

Colors offered:
Silver
Rally Blue
White
Blue Ridge Pearl

ProDrive edition will not be offered in the U.S.

Price: SOA will price the STi in line with the recently announced Lancer EVO. Expect an MSRP around $1,000 - $3,000 more than the EVO.

More details as they come....

COME ON WORM YOUR HP NUMBERS ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE. THE COLORS GREAT GUESS. AND THE REST WE ALL KNEW. dO I NEED TO GO ON DO I NEED MORE EXAMPLES????? PLEASE LET ME KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Mike,
This forum is not about bashing others. I'm not sure where Worm got his info, but he did offer it freely and was the first to really come with any hard figures and seem credible. Those that posted about the 2.5L were never really called liars, many just disbelieved (I myself b/c of the WRC rules and the rest of the world has the 2.0L).

Not too mention all you dealers on here hardly knew anything substantial. Heck, my dealer said Blue, Silver, Black and Yellow for the colors. He may be right, but tons and tons of rumors and speculation going on around here.

Relax, we all know what the car is coming with now, and I think that before everyone was getting tense and wanted to believe anything that seemed reasonable.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
We are not here to bash other users. I can see where this is going- so it's closed...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.