IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I run a 2015 (MY2016) STI.
It’s on Öhlins road and track coilovers and in the rear I got Cusco adjustable control arms. It’s pretty much on stock ride hight.

At the moment I run Advan RZ in the size 18x9j ET 25 on a 245/40/18 tire with no spacers and no rub, no rolled fenders.

Which Work Emotion CR Kiwami size do I need? 18x9,5j ET38 or ET30?
I want to use them with 245/40/18 tires.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2020 Subaru WRX STI
55 Posts
18x9.5 +38 is a flushed fitment. +30 will poke out passed your fenders by 4mm. Both will work with 245/40/18 tires if you are stock height. Worst case scenario is that you will have to raise your car a tad bit for more clearance because of the 40 ratio of your tires. I think either rim size will be fine, just depends on your preferences on looks.

·
Registered
549 Posts
that's a small tire...you could get away with a 265/35 without much effort, or run a 275/35 with a little fender work. both would work on that 9.5' work wheel you are looking at

as stated above, the +38 is the better fit. if i were you i'd go with a wider tire, 245s will likely have a slight strech to them on a 9.5' wide wheel

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's a small tire...you could get away with a 265/35 without much effort, or run a 275/35 with a little fender work. both would work on that 9.5' work wheel you are looking at

as stated above, the +38 is the better fit. if i were you i'd go with a wider tire, 245s will likely have a slight strech to them on a 9.5' wide wheel
I want to run them with winter tires so that’s why I want to keep it on stock tires.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I want to run them with winter tires so that’s why I want to keep it on stock tires.
youre gonna run work wheels as winters?!!!! dang big baller over here lololol. but that makes a bit more sense now

honestly rota flow form wheels will still be lightweight and much cheaper if you just want them for winters.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve got Rota G-Force for wintertime a couple of years now. I’m gonna sell them so I can get the Kiwami’s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts