Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Re: RE: Prodrive semi active coilovers

yes! welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm working on the pics. No digi-cam, but I should have access to one by the weekend. I know, lame. I own an STi but I still rely on 35mm cameras.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
yes, and links to the high res versions.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mike, Congrats. Where did you buy? I just got mine (Silver) about a month ago at Rye Subaru.

Enjoy

It's a BLAST!!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll update with pics ASAP.

I got it from Rushneck Subaru in Tarrytown, so not very far from Rye. It'd beyond being a blast. So much fun!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Just ordered some Rota wheels

Thanks a lot guys. I should have some pics by tomorrow or Sunday--probably dirty wheel pics though! My winter wheels/tires go on next week and I'll probably post those in the appropriate forum. So far I have about 320 miles on the car and it's just an absolute blast. Even keeping the revs below 4k rpm is so much fun, especially on some of the nice twisty roads we have here.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
mike_ said:
Even keeping the revs below 4k rpm is so much fun, especially on some of the nice twisty roads we have here.

i see someone is following the rule book rather than the much debated hard breaking in of the piston rings (not starting anything, i swear). :lol:

how will this effect his future power! AHHHH! Someone stop me!

Merry Christmas bro. Love hearing about you enjoying the sweetest 4 cylinder engine on God's green earth.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RE: Re: RE: Re: STi -> Evo

LOL! I haven't been completely perfect with the procedure so far...it's tough to do that with 300hp 300 tq just below your right foot. We'll see how the next 680 miles go. Break in is an interesting topic regardless, but I still wonder if any of it really makes a difference.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Re: RE: Trade in 04 for 05 STi?

mike_ said:
Break in is an interesting topic regardless, but I still wonder if any of it really makes a difference.
you are one among many.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
evilSTi7 said:
oy, gotta love tthe a4 floor mats :eek:
Hehe. It was those or nothing. I didn't want to ruin that perfectly good blue carpeting! I was pleasantly suprised about how well they fit--just alittle bit too long and wide towards the end. They'll have to do until I can get my grubby hands on Subaru winter mats or a generic equivalent meant to fit the STi.

I hope my old Audi friends get a kick out of it.

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
RE: Re: RE: utec problems help

Nice pictures!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts