IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

We are trying to plan a huge meet sometime Mid-winter. If everyone cooperates and it gets to be a fairly large venue we will get vendors, sponsors, and a SNOW MACHINE (?)

We're planning on making this a fun with events such as AutoXing on Ice/Snow, Drifting, Snow Dragging....
There would probably be a minimal fee to attend and all makes and models welcome! FWD, RWD, AWD - we won't discriminate!

We are still in the planning stages since we will need to have a rough estimate of the #'s and find a place that would allow us to host this event. As of now we are looking for some place near Syracuse. If anyone has connections with the NY State Fairgrounds, or any other place to host this contact "Zuriel" at [email protected] or myself at [email protected]

Here's a link to the original post

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=428921&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Contact Zuriel at [email protected] if interested. He is keeping count of all interested in attending! If anyone has any pictures of their car and would like to be on the flyer for this event email them to [email protected]

All help is appreciated. Let's make this event happen!!

Make sure to shoot an e-mail if genuinely interested to [email protected] so we can get a headcount!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Re: List of chapters not included in the STI manual?

if you are within 3 hours of NYC i'll be there

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, its about a 3 hour drive from NYC..

We're still not 100% on the location but if it is in Syracuse or the surrounding area, we will know soon. I will post up the info. when we find out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
keep me posted, rochester NY here i got a white STi friend here that might be home if he's not back from iraq by then.. and another blue sti guy out in buffalo that might be interested.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Is this meet still a possibility. Sounds like fun. keep me posted

Spud I think I saw your freind the other day he pulled up behind me in a white STI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts