IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, I think it would've been better to offer the wing and stereo as options, of course bringing down the price of the car even further. What would also be good is if the bottom element of the wing shared the same hole pattern as the WRX...

·
Registered
167 Posts
SnowbordrWRX said:
Personally, I think it would've been better to offer the wing and stereo as options, of course bringing down the price of the car even further. What would also be good is if the bottom element of the wing shared the same hole pattern as the WRX...
The stereo is an option.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
big wing and scoop *mandatory*. in fact, they should use explosive bolts to thwart anyone trying to make the car a little tamer. (ok, i'm kidding about the exploding bolts part.)

stereo *definitely* optional.

however, i think they must include the cool sti floormats. it's just too hard to get them elsewhere.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
psycho said:
The stereo is an option.
I guess I wasn't clear. What I meant to say is that in ADDITION to the optional stereo, make the wing optional as well.

Actually, I'm kinda torn between having an optional wing and a standard stereo or an optional wing and an optional stereo. I'm not a huge audiophile, but I kinda would lean more towards having a nice home-theater system than a premier car audio system. Maybe I should change my vote to leaving the stereo out...I could just add a cheaper decent option that way :)

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4MLA1FN said:
...however, i think they must include the cool sti floormats. it's just too hard to get them elsewhere.
Yeah I agree with you on that one. They're standard on the WRX, why not the STi? :x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts