IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
You have to take into consideration that those pics are taken at night under bright lights. Also the darker interior of the STi will make them look darker. My WRB STi is 8% back window and 35% front and rear side windows. I would stick with plain black tint.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Radar Dectector - Turning off X band

Scuba_Steve,

What happened to your wing?

I have been thinking of removing mine.

·
Registered
28 Posts
sorry this maybe a bit off topic, but does your STi rearwing, have any holes when you removed them? i noticed yours does not?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
ayS said:
sorry this maybe a bit off topic, but does your STi rearwing, have any holes when you removed them? i noticed yours does not?
Go to the link he posted when someone else asked him about the trunk.

:roll:

The STi wing is held on by some 11 or 12 bolts.....so there would be lots of holes if he hadn't swapped.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think the big wing is cool..normally I dont like them but thats because I always see these huge wings on front wheel drive hondas....whats the point in that?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Watch out for a mini-van

I'd go for 20/20 or 15/15.. Gives it mean look, while allowing u to keep stuff inside the car without having someone notice it and break your windows.....
Steve's car is HOT, my favorite combo.. I'd probably wait for nice, small light aftermarket spoilers and get one of those..
Metallic tints seem to effect the radar detector/cell phone reception, so research some on that also..

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
MY STI IS BLUE WITH 20/20 TINT IN BLACK WHICH LOOKS HELLA SEXYYYYYY!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts