IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like HIN is giving away the DC Shoes WRX STI, the car was built by Vermont Sportscar. VTcar did a fantastic job of building this car, but before you get all giddy about winning this one you may want to view a few of the Gumball videos first.

This car has been run through 1 Gumball rally and has basically had the crap beat out of it, so it probably won't run too well; however, it will look very pretty sitting in your driveway.:lol:

http://www.hincity.com/gumball.asp

·
OT stealth mod
4,261 Posts
entered.

i don't care about spam....have nothing else better to do with my time....

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
ill enter, i also entered for the toyo tires evo. yeah it has graffics all over it but once those are off its a ok and would sell well for a nice 06sti :).

·
Registered
1,008 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
damn, and u have a 520 hp STi? you be lucky. no offense but if any of you already have stis dont enter, cuz i dont have one yet :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i watched the vid, it's fun to watch. they def beat on the cars. body kits falling apart and donuts and stuff. although id do donuts in the dirt too. but man they seem fast as s***. are they making 456hp at the wheels or at the crank? itd be a fun car for a little while, then sell or part out or swap. can u peel the camo graffix off or is it paint?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts