IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did it block anything on your regular WRX? I dont think it will block the outside temp. Im thinking it will block the low end of the fuel gauge and the high end of the speedometer? Oh Well I guess Ill find out when I try to fit this soon. Ill post pics when it is finished, shooting for this weekend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the bezel in my STI with Omori gauges. It fits like it does in the WRX, the top cuts off a bit of the display and the 2 screws are not noticeable after you screw in the screws provided (flush-fit). WIth the sterring wheel in the highest position, a small part of the left hand gauge is blocked. I read somewhere that a similar gauge bezel was being developed that raises the gauge pods and tilts them more towards the driver. Any news?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sti_rx7 Can you post a Pic of this, does it block any of the outside temp or speedo gauges? Man I am dying to see what it looks like...

Also what do you mean by:

a small part of the left hand gauge is blocked

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's a pic of how the steering wheel stalks partially block the gauges. I am als 6'4" so I have to have the wheel in the highest position anything lower will not block your view. Also notice the slight cutoff of the light warning on top.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I like it STI RX7. Definitely the setup I will be putting in this winter. The Omori gauges look nice in there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice,
I saw that gauge pod on a silver wrx at a mall i was at. I really liked it but didn't know where to find it... I didn't want to wait for the owner like a stalker just to ask. They look awsome, Where would i find those Red lighted gauges. I was going to go autometer, but after seeing those. It seems thats the way to go, boost and oil pressure for now.

-TRM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts