IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i get 45 mm Omori gauges, is it possible that i can put them into the extra Din slot above my stereo? I know the 52's are definitely too big.

thanks

mist

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didn't know this would be a stumper, :)

I guess i'll just go measure it myself.

mist

·
Registered
3 Posts
45mm would be perfect for a single DIN slot. A number of folks have done it - not in an STi but in Impreza's and WRX's (need to swap out the stock stereo for a single DIN stereo).
Thaison

·
Registered
79 Posts
J-SpecTuning said:
45mm would be perfect for a single DIN slot. A number of folks have done it - not in an STi but in Impreza's and WRX's (need to swap out the stock stereo for a single DIN stereo).
Thaison
Actually, you can fit 3 52mm in a single din slot. Saab has a factory option single din plate for one of their older cars which holds 3 52mm gauges. I bought one, and installed it. Works well. =)

Forgot the model number, but I will take a picture to illustrate what I mean.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A 52 mm that fits in a single din, I would love that.

Where'd you order the Saab din plate from?

thanks.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
Hey. . . could you find that model number for the Saab DIN plate for me? I'm getting ready to order a couple of the D-gauges from you and I'll need a plate to mount them in. ;)

Thanks! :p

·
Registered
385 Posts
That din panel is a no go. My local dealer said it was discontinued. They tried to order it before but no luck. Oh well...

·
Registered
575 Posts
I can go ahead and check that out in the cars original country :)

Since I am from sweden I can check it there, I am sure that the part could be found there :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts