IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I haven't officially started a journal I thought I would share some pictures that my car has been through.

This picture is almost right after I picked her up:

soooo new and clean..:D

Here's two brief shots I've had on the site before showing the gold BBS, cleared headlights, tint, and when I had the Magnaflow Ti CBE

And now for the latest additions to my STi...

I've added new wheels and tires and also black Rallyarmor flaps. At this point I've removed the Magnaflow Ti to go stock and am awaiting my TurboXS Steathback (catted) to return from getting the DP thermal coated from Crucial Racing.

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
That is one sweet looking STi. Good job with it.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I've also added the NRG hood dampers and LOVE THEM! They make my tech geek inspections of the engine more enjoyable!

I'm looking forward to the Stealthback and then I think gauges will be next.

I'm in the process of a move to Minneapolis, MN so not much more to add for awhile, but before I go I have the TiC Bodacious Bundle and Klunk Killer to install. :D

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
um you got rid of your magnaflow Ti exhaust? why? was yours the resonated or non resonated kind?

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AndrewSS said:
um you got rid of your magnaflow Ti exhaust? why? was yours the resonated or non resonated kind?
Because, although I liked it, it only added more sound than power. I loved how light it was and the sound was amazing, but I wanted some STU-legal power gains and I figured I would always add something later for sound.

Resonated.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Question, well more like a request...:D

Would you give me those wheels for Xmas, as we are almost there, 2 more days :)

Seriously, that picture made me drool for those wheels....MOD-BUG on its way.:cool:

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
91TB78 said:
Because, although I liked it, it only added more sound than power. I loved how light it was and the sound was amazing, but I wanted some STU-legal power gains and I figured I would always add something later for sound.

Resonated.
did you sell it? i might be a bit interested :wave:

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sebtarta said:
Question, well more like a request...:D

Would you give me those wheels for Xmas, as we are almost there, 2 more days :)

Seriously, that picture made me drool for those wheels....MOD-BUG on its way.:cool:
These are my favorite wheels out of the bunch, a very classy look. Merry Christmas!!

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
91TB78 said:
Sorry, I sold it about a month or more ago. Sorry Andrew...
awww crap... if you dont mind me asking how much did it sell for?

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AndrewSS said:
awww crap... if you dont mind me asking how much did it sell for?
I think I sold it for about $500 or so...maybe a bit more. Mine was the resonated version. I do miss how light it was and the deep rumble the exhaust had.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
^ yeah I would think loosing such a great exhaust note would be traumatic... heh

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sunset & Storm

It's been a long time since I've done two things
1) Updated this journal
2) Really detailed my car

So, it's picture time. There was an evening storm coming in and the sunset from yesterday was amazing, so I snapped a few impromptu shots.

The sky was on fire

Overlooking the park behind our house and the sunset

Enjoy!! I'm updating this journal today as well!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Looks clean Todd. I am in the process of buying that exhaust back as we speak :lol:

Did you ever decide on coils? I am having a hard time...

1 - 20 of 263 Posts