IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im making this thread for two reasons. The first reason is im getting a front mount soon so i would like to see how they look on 07's and 06's. The second reason im making this thread is for everyone who has a front mount to post up pics of it.

*Be sure to put the year of your sti/color( yes i know them all this is for the few who may not know.)

*The size of the front mount..(ex APS has 525- 725)..correct me if im wrong.

* An dont forget to put pics of your intercooler piping(Engine bay part),this will help me choose which looks best with either the stealth front mount or the sliver.

Thanks!:D

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Here's mine, reconditioned APS dr725 painted with Eastwood's satin black radiator paint. This stuff has yet to chip, very good adhesion. Oh and the total cost on this Frount Mount, $50 for the damaged core and $20 for the bent bumper beam I repaired as well. :tup: I already had pipes and they are polished, nothing special. I plan to coat them in a week or 2 and I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
564 Posts
The silver STi has the CSS performance FMIC on it. I met the owner at VIR this past weekend and the kit looks great in person. You should be able to find there thread on it in the vender classified section. I also left a short review in their thread because they hooked me up with a free gasket after I blew mine out on the way down. I have the ARC FMIC kit, damn near all the pics are on the other laptop but heres a few.

1 - 20 of 222 Posts