IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STi TT as a badge or is it real???? well it might happen =)

I was coming down frfom the Castle Rock Outlet Stores and I saw a White STI, not only that, it was pulled over, and guess what, it was accompanied with 3 cops. Who was it??? I want to know how fast you were going, lol. Anyone else get caught in Colorado??? And what happened, jail?? J/K

·
Registered
14 Posts
ss3homer said:
I was coming down frfom the Castle Rock Outlet Stores and I saw a White STI, not only that, it was pulled over, and guess what, it was accompanied with 3 cops. Who was it??? I want to know how fast you were going, lol. Anyone else get caught in Colorado??? And what happened, jail?? J/K
That would be me. I was given a reckless driving ticket. I was not "clocked".

I have not gone to jail, at least not yet.

There were three cops? I only saw one. Did the SUV behind the cop have lights?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NO NO, lol, my bad man. I hope he didn't reply because HE MIGHT BE IN JAIL. Was kidding, but I hope he didn't.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
i got pulled over out side of colo springs doing 96 in 65 i belive.I got off with just a warning. good thing i wasnt home in new mexico, i probly would of been arrested on the spot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did not go to jail, but thanks for the concern. I got a lawyer and he got me a good plea (while I was soaking up some sun on a beach in Hawaii :D ).

The trooper mentioned my "oversized wing" on the report, so be careful. Our cars carry a certain stigma, so they are looking to bust us for any percieved infraction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts