IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm putting together a net meet for sure. I have posts on NASIOC.com as well about this. I will definitely have some pictures to post!

Layt

Chris

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I am flying in on the 10th and flying out on the 12th. I hope to hang out with some fellow enthusiasts there! :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Driving out on the 10th.. Staying in Windsor, Ontario... Going to show Saturday then bugging out.

For anyone going that has never been, windosr is the place to stay!

The Hilton in Windsor is all of 2 miles from the convention center in Detroit

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
You guys need to bust into SOA's website just like they did when the WRX came out over at i-club.

JUST KIDDING. I DO NOT CONDONE SUCH ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. IF YOU DO THIS IT'S ON YOUR OWN AND I DON'T HAGVE ANY LIABLILITY FOR IT. SO DON'T.

·
Registered
886 Posts
ya i got that too; i was expecting the info on it to be released months before the sti info instead a matter of days. i guess we'll see all at once which car is the better of the two.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm going to detroit auto show.

I can't wait till friday until the official evo spec comes out, ahhh! And we have to wait unit the 15th for the rex? Hopefully they are displaying the U.S spec STI and all the specs since mitsubishi is releasing their car. I just have a bad feeling that we are not getting ACD or DCCD for the first year :cry:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh yeah that was for the press only at L.A. I was thinking detroit. I just hope they are allowed to pass the U.S. spec pics to us.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
WRX vs STi RPM and Gearing

All those that will be there from the 10th to the 12th...

Let's exchange cell numbers, I want to get together with some people out there...

PM me..

JJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts