IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my STI last wednesday night. I spent from 8pm to 9pm in the dealership. I had few choices in front of the STI such us 01 Corvette Z06 and 01 M3. I am extremely happy and proud to be an STI owner.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just got a brand new White STi as well! Wouldn't chose any other color for this car! Looks insane! With the blue interior it looks amazing! :) Congrats though!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. Congrats to you too. White by far is the best color for this car. It looks clean and mean at the same time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ahh.... The white Sti is niiice. And the white/gold combo is butter. Picked mine up last Friday.
I can't wait to break the 4K limit.

peace
Soulive

·
Registered
834 Posts
well I just ogt off the phone with the dealer, and my White sti is in. I will be finishing up paperwork and crap sometime this week and getting the car next week. its white with silver rims, I really wanted the gold, but could not wait any longer. so I just took the silver. I am fortunate to own powdercoating equipment so I will be powdercoating the rims gold this winter. powdercoat holds up better than that paint does anyways.. I jsut cant wait to pick the car up!!!!!

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
ghost, congrats on the car! Enjoy! :D NewGenSti, I think you'll enjoy having the silver wheels. I think the white looks better with them, and I think they don't look as bad with the brake dust on them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you Radar.

brake dust is a B*&%$. I have about 200 miles on it and my rims are already dark.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Re: Holy Oil Consumption!!

ghost said:
thank you Radar.

brake dust is a B*&%$. I have about 200 miles on it and my rims are already dark.
Buy some P21S and rinse your rims once a week. I've used the stuff since the first day I had the car and it takes me about 3mins per rim to get them clean. You just have to stay on top of them ( I clean mine once a week).

·
Registered
834 Posts
RadarOnPaws said:
ghost, congrats on the car! Enjoy! :D NewGenSti, I think you'll enjoy having the silver wheels. I think the white looks better with them, and I think they don't look as bad with the brake dust on them.
well, I really have no problem in cleaning the wheels.. its just something about the gold rims I like. The silver rims are a little sleeker and not as eye catching, but I dont know I just like the gold. lol The thought also crossed my mind to either powdercoat them gunmetal or white too. they would both look pretty nice on the white. I can also just let the brake dust build up. that kind of looks like gunmetal(lmao!) we will see. as of right now I dont care what color they are I just want to finish up this paperwork and pick up my car!!!!! BTW I test drove it last night. what a tease. The dealer was making jokes because I came in in my saturn. hes like now I know this is no saturn, but be careful with this car.. haha

·
Registered
60 Posts
i just got my Blue/gold sti... finally one of the dealers had one with out over stocking the price.. such an amazing car and i love it.. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts