IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do I see driving the white STi in San Jose? So far I've seen you cruising Downtown on a Friday and driving down Park Ave on a Wednesday. Both times I was already parked and out of my Silver STi. I wanted to flag you down but you were gone by the time I made it to the street!

Your STi and Black one are the only ones I've seen in San Jose. I also saw a White driving on Hamilton Ave in Campbell. I also spotted the black on Hamilton and Bascom.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I've got a black/gold one, and live very near Hamilton and Bascom. I've owned mine since June 24th, and have yet to see another one on the road! And I'm on the road a lot. I've already got over 6K miles on it (work in San Ramon).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Interesting, I have a black/silver one, and live close to Hamilton and Bascom as well. I've saw a black one parked across the street from Safeway on Hamilton when i was there last weekend, was that you StiBoy?

kerz

·
Registered
467 Posts
I am ordering mine from Vancouver

kerz said:
Interesting, I have a black/silver one, and live close to Hamilton and Bascom as well. I've saw a black one parked across the street from Safeway on Hamilton when i was there last weekend, was that you StiBoy?

kerz
Uh, that's a negative. I don't think I've been on that glorious road for a few weeks. Buy kerz, when/where did you buy yours from? When I bought mine, when I got to the dealer the black/silver one they had on the lot had been sold 5 minutes before I got there. That was Sunday, June 22nd...Stevens Creek Subaru. Was that you, per chance?

·
Registered
27 Posts
No, I got mine from Carlsen. I don't give Stevens Creek my business after they tried to get me to put a 2000 dollar non-refundable deposit down in May, along with trying to get me to agree to a 6k markup.

kerz

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys. I have a white/gold and live in Gilroy..drive to work thru S.J. all the time.101/280/85/87 mostly. work on lawrence expressway. saw a silver sti close to there..who is it?

jim

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRIVE IT LIKE A RENTAL!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
If it was a silver/silver it might have been me. The only thing is that I have a hood protector, which you can see during the day. Otherwise, it was someone else. I'm up and down Lawrence quite a bit, and across all those freeways like everyone else :).

It's good to hear so many sounding off around here.

Steve

·
Registered
182 Posts
Actually I work off of North First St. and have seen many a STi drive around. I have seen a Silver/Silver and Blue/Gold off of North First St. as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts