IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All..After 3 years of waiting,I finally took a delivery of White STi this morning. So Here I am telling you that I am really happy.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
happy for you! congrats. great color combination, though i'm more than a little biased. ;) post pics when you get 'em.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll definately post some pics later today..By the way.. Does anyone know if there should be a gray rubber around springs?? I don't think it alters the height or anything..Just wondering..

·
Registered
18 Posts
dude post some pic i'm about to get white and gold too how much did you get it for and what options and stuff...i'm located in san francisco what dealer did you get it at and whats the tax in sacramento same as s.f.
nice choice in color

·
Registered
542 Posts
Just wanted to say congrats on your new ride. I am from Sac as well. You will usually catch me roaming aroud the Arden/Natomas area. I also cruise down to S. Sac & Citrus Heights on occassions. Either way, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your new car. 8)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yeah, sometimes I wish I waited for a White STi. It just seems so much rarey to see, plus it looks so much more stealth then my WRB STi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts