IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I go back to Iceland I wanted to get few more games. I am for sure going to get Brute Force, and was wondering if any of you tried Hulk, Enter the Matrix, Wolverine, or any other newly released title someone thinks is worthy. THX

·
Registered
631 Posts
I haven't played DOA..., why is it a guys game? Lots' of boobies and stuff?
*LOL*

Splinter Cell is a good one too.

S

·
0 Posts
X-Japan said:
Don't get anything!! The X-Box is a steaming piece of crap!! Peace!!
My youngest son really likes it. He has been playing Halo, Dead to Rights and Splinter Cell. He beat the new Matrix game in a weekend. Splinter Cell on the other hand has been good for many, many hours of challenging fun. He is still at it after months of off and on play.

Take Care.

·
Registered
105 Posts
When connected to a high end HDTV and a good DD 5.1 system the Xbox is clearly more capable.

I say this as someone who has a PS2. The best about the PS2 is the number of games.

·
Registered
759 Posts
FlyingDutchman said:
When connected to a high end HDTV and a good DD 5.1 system the Xbox is clearly more capable.

I say this as someone who has a PS2. The best about the PS2 is the number of games.
I have mine in HD and 5.1 and it is AWESOME.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic rocks.
Rallisport Challenge is fun.

Enter the Matrix is horrible.

Stay warm!

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
matrix did suck, i beat it in about 5 hours, but it was fun beating the crap outta people and walking on walls. :) .. I cant wait for GT4 to come out... that is goin to be one of the best games ever

Robert~

·
Registered
983 Posts
A true gamer won't touch Xbox. Best Xbox game: Halo. other good ones? none! Feel sorry for those who bought their Xbox but eventually had to get rid of them within a month.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
What??? :-?

I have both Xbox and PS2. Xbox blows PS2 away, in fact I have not touched my PS2 since I got my Xbox. PS2 might have a better game selection but that is about it and PS2 online play can not come close to Xbox Live.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try Timesplitters 2, its a shooter out for all 3 consoles made by the same people who did Goldeneye way back when. Damn good game, I know quite a few XBOX owners who liked it more than Halo. Not joking.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You can get Colin McRae Rally for both PS2 and Xbox. When I have time to play games, that's what I have been playing. There's just something about driving your own car in a video game...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts