Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Volk Racing CE28N

Votes: 38 36.9%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating which set of wheels I would rather have on my car. I've been looking at the Advan TCIIs, Enkei RPF1s, Enkei NT03+Ms, Prodrive GC-010Gs, Work Emotion CR Kais and Volk Racing CE28Ns. I like all of them, but some (Advans, Prodrives, Volks) cost twice as much as the Enkeis and Works. Oh well, you guys decide which you like the best.

TCII

RPF1

NT03+M

GC-010G

Emotion CR Kai

CE28N

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The problem with the Prodrives are they're EXPENSIVE and I'd probably lose sleep if I curbed them and they look just like the Volks with what looks like a deeper lip. I can get used Emotions or new RPF1s or NT03+Ms for cheap... er than retail. Although I think the NT03+Ms would very difficult to clean. And I like the TCII because of the simplicity. So I guess I've narrowed it down to RPF1s, TCIIs and CR Kais.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
+1 for RPF 1:tup:

spazegun2213 said:
rpf1, the dont come lighter, stronger, or any better looking :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
For me it would be a toss up between the rpf1's and the ce28's. I love them both.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I love the looks of the work emotion's but they are heavy (heavier than stock, i believe about 21lbs on the 17's and 22 on the 18's?) If money is no issue than volks or advans would be my choice.

·
Registered
550 Posts
EastSTi said:
I love my CE28Ns!!!!!!!!
haha i love them too!!! too bad im to poor to afford them (saw a vendor group buy for the diamond blacks..soooo sick!)

sry to get off topic.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ben said:
RPF1's FTW! lol ;) I'm biased though...

So am I, Kumakubo runs them on the D1 STi. Along with the M-Sports kit :drool: Your car is pretty damn sick too Ben. But you don't have to tell me about the lightness of the wheels, my friend's 18x10.5s with Falken RT-615s felt just as light, if not lighter than the BBSs with the 070s.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mayhem13 said:
haha i love them too!!! too bad im to poor to afford them (saw a vendor group buy for the diamond blacks..soooo sick!)

sry to get off topic.
Yeah they are, but in that color, it's very hard to tell them apart from the Prodrives. I think people here are just partial to Prodrive because they're Prodrives. I already have the Pro WRCs so I figure that's more than enough. If I wanted to go with the whole Prodrive theme, I'd need to sell a kidney and a lung. The CE28Ns are awesome wheels, but for that price, I'd rather go with the Prodrives. However, me being a "practical" guy, for the same price, I'd take a set of RPF1s for track wheels and CR Kais for daily driving.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Easy choice,Advan TCIIs because not everyone & there brother have them.I have been thinking about selling my RGII's for them.

·
Registered
471 Posts
If you're looking to get a set of Volk CE28N's in a new and limited color, here's the Time Attacks. They're still light for an 18x8.5 rim coming in at less than 17 lbs. I've seen them on an Aspen White STi, they'll be going on my CGM STi, and I'd love to see a set on a black STi.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
GC10 for the win!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts