·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a summary of my situation ...I bought a months ago a 2011 sti with:

• down pipe
  • AEM intake
  • high flow catalyst

So I think the car is kind of stage 3 right now. What I'm looking for is to be able to reflash before going to the dealership so I do not loose my warranty and still have fun with higher output map. So here my criteria: mobdro kodi

• want to be able to reflash with laptop or accessport (obd2 device)
  • no sign of ecu tuned up when I will reflash it
  • be able to download the map which is in the car right now
  • not too pricy I guess (somewhere around 200$)
  • would be nice but not necessary to be able to see what the boost map look like (mod vs production map)

1) Based on that do anyone has a suggestion what is the best way to go?
2) Is there any subaru software cracked out there that I could use to reflash it?
3) Where can I find the original map for my car!?

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't seen definitive information on how the dealerships can tell if you've reflashed the ECU, or how to bypass that. Given that the car is modded it should be already tuned, but I have no idea if they can tell if it's been reflashed again. Cobb Accessport is $500+, so your only other option is Tactrix which costs around $160 and comes with ECUFlash software. You can find your stock ROM here: RomRaider • View topic - Stock ROM List, the romraider forums have a lot of really good information.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You’re likely already tuned with those mods. If you aren’t....take them off and wait cause pending how long that’s been you very likely hurt your motor....

if you’re tuned alreadI dealerships can see that the ecu has been adjusted, but now how.

what you described is “stage2” but stages are stupid and listed only for the tunes from companies and what mods are required.

if You are asking for something cheap you want a tactrix. But then you also have to tune it yourself.....sogo find a good pro tuner and have it done.

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
Your car is stage 2 or 2+

The parts are enough to void your warranty - with or without a tune.

Wait, the car is a 2011? Warranty?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts