Votes: 21 27.6%
  • SSautochrome or XS Power (ebay)

Votes: 8 10.5%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On after doing some more research, it came down to this TXS, APS, Perrin, or SSautochrome(ebay). it seems like everyone is happy with each fmic. But i need to personal opnion on your fmic, not what you've heard or what you've read. i want to hear some detail information on your fmic
pic would be great also

TXS
unbeatable price, comes with bpv, core and piping is smaller for less lag time, less cutting on bumper due to smaller core, able to use/retain k&n intake, great clamps, and able to use jdm fog,

APS (smaller series) which one requires less cutting and better fitment?
great quality, huge core and piping for big power, comes with everything you need, use jdm fog, and nice piping
lot of bumper cutting, need to use aps cai intake

Perrin
between aps and txs as for size, not as much cutting as aps. pretty much same characteristic as aps. not sure if you can retain other intakes

SSautochrome
almost as same as txs but half the price, need to buy extra parts to complete the kit, great reviews from everyone, not sure since its ebay product.

thanks
-jae

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i heard mix things about aps fmic.
i acutally met several guys that has aps, and they hated the fitment and installation. they said they had to cut so much off the bumper in order for it to fit.

also any feedback on japanese fmic? like hks, blitz, and greddy?

·
Registered
372 Posts
the perrin. fit like a glove. very little cutting of the bumper.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can you get jdm fog light with perrin?

·
Registered
163 Posts
does the xs power fmic fit the 06's?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anyone have experiences with txs fmic?

·
Registered
478 Posts
JKonquer said:
anyone have experiences with txs fmic?
I've got one & have been very happy with it. Several people have said you couldn't fit one on an STi that used the USDM fog lights, but I made mine work. Guess they didn't try hard enough.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts