IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished (or so I thought) up the conversion of my fuel feed setup from series to parallel.

My setup is as follows:

Fuel in line coming in and splitting at a "T" barb and splitting to IAG top-feed fuel rails on the left and right side.

Exit out of rails and into aeromotive FPR. Return line from FPR goes back to fuel return hard line.

Where does the fuel evap line fit in this equation?

·
Registered
67 Posts
with an aftermarket fuel system like you have the hard line return for the evap is removed... I run a 1/4 " silicone hose from the blue "t" at the evap solenoid all the way to the factory hose and insert a small adapter into it and mate them up.. works great.-Rob

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with an aftermarket fuel system like you have the hard line return for the evap is removed... I run a 1/4 " silicone hose from the blue "t" at the evap solenoid all the way to the factory hose and insert a small adapter into it and mate them up.. works great.-Rob

Thanks for all your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Stupid question. But when dealing with fuel I'd rather look stupid and be sure.

No fuel actually flows through the evap line, correct? I plan on using a silicone hose to connect the hard line from the firewall to the t barb at the solenoid.

The silicone hose is not meant for fuel or any other petrol product. Just for vacuum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts