IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the various pics of the Canadian black floor mats and what appears to be some aftermarket ones with nice embroidery..but me...I'm just really partial to the blue carpet...I'd love to see some blue floor mats with black border and the pink STi embroidered...

Anyone have some leads? I think they'd sell like hotcakes!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dean! said:
I think they'd sell like hotcakes!!!
Especially if they smelled like hotcakes!

Sorry just had to put in a Strongbad quote. I don't think anyone makes a good match. The Grahm Goode stuff is too bright and doesn't match all that well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Fhqwhgads said:
Dean! said:
I think they'd sell like hotcakes!!!
Especially if they smelled like hotcakes!

Sorry just had to put in a Strongbad quote. I don't think anyone makes a good match. The Grahm Goode stuff is too bright and doesn't match all that well.
Agreed they don't match perfectly but they look better than the grey ones I have seen

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmn, any new vendors with matching blue floor mats?

Anyone work at a Subie dealership and can get a price on the entire STi floor carpet ?!??

Seriously...my crafty retired mom could have nothing better to do than to make her favorite and only son some blue floor mats ... :) hehehehe I bet if I gave her the matching carpet, she could mate it up nice!

·
Registered
125 Posts
- Generalization -

yes I agree that the blue carpet will show dirt and crap more. Also with the blk STi mats theres a nice contrast of colors. With the floor mats being the same color as the carpeting it becomes too much, theres enough blue in the interior as is.

Now what I would like are floor mats that wear better(higher thread count). The material on the STi mats wears so easily, I constantly have to pick up balls of yarn off of them. And now I have a spot under the clutch pedal where the backing is showing. I might have to try those edm STi mats and see if they fare better. Can ne one vouch for those concerning wear??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts