IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have seen a website before where I could order an owner's manual, but now I can't find it. I have searched the forums to no avail. Can anybody help me out? For an 04 STi.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for the reply and the link, but it looks like they only have the manual for non STi:

<table border="0"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" class="head">Search Results for Subaru Owner's Manuals
<hr noshade="noshade" size="1"> 2004 > Impreza (WRX & STi)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3">Your search resulted in the following available documents. </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="48">
</td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="2"> </th> <th width="91">
</th> </tr> <tr> <td class="blue" colspan="2" bgcolor="#ccccff" valign="top" width="338">2004 Impreza Owners Manual
Literature #: MSA5M0401A
Description: 2004 Impreza Owners Manual (non WRX STi version).
Price: $ 17.00 </td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ccccff" valign="center" width="91">
</td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="3"> </th></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Oh, I missed that. My apologies. Seems rather silly now, doesn't it? That you can select STi but it brings up the non STi version. Maybe hit your dealership up for one.

·
Murderer & Drug Dealer
11,934 Posts
You can also try eBay. I had to order one for my Explorer, and the dealership said, "$50." I said, "No thanks." On eBay, found one for $10. Give that a try.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lackskill said:
my.subaru.com, you can download a pdf version, free too!
thanks! i looked at that one before but all i saw were pictures and names of parts with no real info and thought it wasn't the full manual. this time i realized i can click on the sections in the TOC and there seems to be more info. seems like that PDF file is difficult to navigate though, i can't seem to get back to the TOC once i click on a section without closing and reopening the original link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts