IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't be shy, Post up to let us know your alive.

Also currently we have a very nice SRT4 meet going at the Sonic of 281/1604 "Mondays" were averaging around 14 SRT'S a week and are thinking about opening it up to Evo's and Scoobys. That's if you guys actually want to chill with some blow off happy SRT'S. All joking aside, they are older and more mature than alot of the SRT'S im sure you come into contact with. Another plus is one of the guy's is the manager so he hooks it up, and we don't have to worry bout getting kicked out or anything. Thus far we have had no problems with rice, which is a hard thing to accomplish down here as you know. We have kept it to a need to know only basis.

Just seeing if any of you guys are actually intrested, before i mention it to them next week.:wave:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Irish_Con said:
Don't be shy, Post up to let us know your alive.

Also currently we have a very nice SRT4 meet going at the Sonic of 281/1604 "Mondays" were averaging around 14 SRT'S a week and are thinking about opening it up to Evo's and Scoobys. That's if you guys actually want to chill with some blow off happy SRT'S. All joking aside, they are older and more mature than alot of the SRT'S im sure you come into contact with. Another plus is one of the guy's is the manager so he hooks it up, and we don't have to worry bout getting kicked out or anything. Thus far we have had no problems with rice, which is a hard thing to accomplish down here as you know. We have kept it to a need to know only basis.

Just seeing if any of you guys are actually intrested, before i mention it to them next week.:wave:

I am here! I don't check forums as much as i used to but we still have get togethers and such here in SA. I will let you know next time.

Well next Thursday we are going to Fox and Hound on Dezavala at 8-830pm so stop by if you can.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think I've hungout with you once. Josh with the blue 05 Sti with rims. SVTAmateur invited you to our meets on friday nights. It was at the HEB off of 1604 and 281 and we meet there at 7pm every friday. Last night we have 4 Evo's, 3 STi's, 2 WRX Wagons, modified legacy, and an impreza RS, and modded Spec V.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RSXKiller said:
I think I've hungout with you once. Josh with the blue 05 Sti with rims. SVTAmateur invited you to our meets on friday nights. It was at the HEB off of 1604 and 281 and we meet there at 7pm every friday. Last night we have 4 Evo's, 3 STi's, 2 WRX Wagons, modified legacy, and an impreza RS, and modded Spec V.
That would be me haha, The white Skittle. That was a chill night for sure.

·
Registered
205 Posts
you are welcome to come anytime man....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts