IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried my buddies evo.

I live in New Orleans LA and the lowest price I got was $32,900 for a sti with upgraded alarm and a boost guage. I would have no prob. going to another state to get mine if i can get a good deal. I know this may have been discussed before but I would appreciate some feedback. If possible I would like the state, city, dealership name, & website (if available). I was thinking since the sti has been out for some time now, there may be some better deals out there.
Thanx yall

·
Registered
131 Posts
I drove 8 hours to Manchester Subaru in NH because my local dealerships wanted to do the MSRP thing too. I got my STi for $29k w/ no options. The dealership is in Manchester, NH and my salesman was Dan Cail. I did everything over the internet, including my trade-in.
If you need more info let me know.
Good luck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
29.5K in Colorado. Valley Subaru of Longmont. Security Upgrade/Mirror/Compass, armrest ext., wheel locks, boost guage. Speak with Deb Salisbury - she is their internet sales manager. No STi's in at the moment, but more are on the way. VERY easy to deal with.

TL

·
Registered
370 Posts
I am about to start shopping for one as well. Unfortunately there is only one dealer in Birmingham that can get the STi, so I may be forced find one in another part of Alabama, or even try to find a dealer out of state. It really sucks that there isn’t much competition in Birmingham. Once I get some responses I’ll let you know if I find a good deal.

·
Registered
668 Posts
tanx

Got this in Evanston, IL. More details than you want...

PRICE SUMMARY
MSRP 30,995.00
Boost Gauge + 297.00
Wheel Locks + 39.00
Armrest + 145.00
Security/Mirror Upgrade + 413.00
Destination/Delivery + 550.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sticker Price* 32,439.00
My Savings - 2,211.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Price 30,228.00
Document Fees + 52.57
Taxable Amount 30280.57
IL Tax (7%) + 2142.67
County Tax + 15.00
Title/License + 143.00
Warranty + 1298.00
Rust Protection + 329.00
Out The Door 34,208.24
Down Payment - 13,500.00
Amount Financed @ 20,708.24
3.15% for 48 months
* Invoice Price (approx.
can't remember exactly) ~29,800.00

1 - 7 of 7 Posts