IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I dont really know who has it yet, but maybe someone like www.vividracing.com or that japanparts site will have it b4 long. its only just been released in japan as i understand.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
best looking lip I have seen yet.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
no i think the one they use on the wrc car runs vertically not horizontally.so they can raise or lower it on the fly,depending on what is left from scraping the road.if you look at ssitu's original thread they have a wrc protoype car next to the production car and you can see the lip is more nascar style than the production splitter style lip

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
ssitu said:
Nice post man, I'd just say buy the JDM lip *i think thats it* and its just like taht , but replaces the 2 outter pieces (as I dont like them and how they leave a gap).

http://www.japanparts.com/Pic/pic069/004-003.htm

It was something like taht but just a flat piece all the way across. I think the greddy lip does good too.

The only thing I dont like about that lip is it goes down even FARTHER then the stock 2 side lips (i guess you'd call em). I've already scraped mine once (from backing out a drive way) and being 1-2" lower would be really bad - or at least I'd think so-. Looks good though *shrug*.

edit: http://www.japanparts.com/Pic/pic069/005-004.htm

There we go. thats the kidna lip im talking about.

Robert~

·
Registered
542 Posts
Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for posting it up. I will be ordering one soon! :wink:

·
Registered
614 Posts
The guy who's setting up the order over at NASIOC (944 Turbo Guy) is a fantastic STi parts source. He can typically match if not beat any prices on JDM stuff. His service is 2nd to none as well. I've ordered the lip as well and he managed to do a good bit better than $700 - if you're interested check the NASIOC thread and either PM him or call his cell, as I believe he listed it on the thread. I'm STiDayDreamin' at NASIOC FWIW.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Man, I cant wait for my front lip spoiler. Its on the way. 8)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey Vader - did you order yours from Myles (a.k.a. '944 Turbo Guy') or source it elsewhere? Just idly curious.

M

·
0 Posts
I pm'ed myles, he is a cool guy, he said he could get them for like 469 + 65 shipping, thats substantially cheaper.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I sent him an email asking what the final price was after shipping...... hope I get a reply soon. :)

·
Registered
759 Posts
I like it a lot. I am afraid that I would destroy it though...especially if I am using the STi pink springs. The bottom of my front end is already a little "furry" if you know what I mean.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts