IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
MKIVSupra and CloNeGTS,

I hope all is well. I see that MKIVSupra has went with the Xpel kit. I am glad that you are protected and happy with the kit. As for the bumper being a 4 out of 5 that is bull, sorry to say. Honestly it is really one of the easiest bumpers to install. May I ask what they charged you for the kit. I see that Xpel does not have the STi kit yet, while we do. I guess they feel it is important one to make.

I also saw someone was wondering about the fog light covers, yes they are covered too.

Thanks for the props. Really appreciated.

·
Registered
368 Posts
RockBlocker , What is your price on the kit for the STI with the fog light covers. I am in Alaska so I would have to do it myself with the kit or a roll of the stuff.
The full kit is $270 plus shipping. It comes with instructions and the tools required to do the job.

CloneGTS, That seems like a pretty fair price. Maybe a little high, but not to high, like I have heard. Is that a pre-cut kit?? I would be interested in seeing what it looks like since I havent seen anyone else offer the pre-cut kit. Please post pics when you get it done, I always interested in other people's work.

·
Registered
368 Posts
3rd Driver Rule

quote]Hey RockBlocker - was just scoping your website - looks like a good product. With the endorsements I've seen on the forums it seems the way to go. Now to my question.....I saw that you recommended a professional installer but couldn't find any info on your site (I may have overlooked it) - do you have anyone in NE (CT area in particular) that is knowledgeable on the install? I'm willing to drive.....just let me know. Thx![/quote]

Stu,

I will look into finding you an installer out there. Yes I do recommend a professional install since the product is not that easy. You have to have a lot of patience. I just checked out a kit tonight that someone did himself and I was pretty impressed with it. Why did he do it himself. He just likes to work on his car himself. So it can be done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.